6/22/2010

Apple iPhone 4 Studded with Swarovski Crystal Covers

A few days ago, the Apple Inc. released iPhone 4. Now, CrystalRoc has launched the iPhone 4 studded with Swarovski Crystal Covers. CrystalRoc is always famous for its dazzling creations meant exclusively for the rich.

Each iPhone 4 cover is made with over 1500 individual Swarovski crystals and the light weight chrome base means they are light and durable. CrystalRoc are now taking pre-orders until the launch on the 24 June 2010. And the price is 999 pounds.

Recently, I found a professional Swarovski Jewelry Online Store. CrystalShopping.com also sells Swarovski crystal mobile phone decoration. I have bought several crystal mobile pendants and straps for me and my firends. They all like it. I suggest you should have a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment